Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011



Today was a big day! You've been working on holding yourself up when sitting and are really making progress. You use your arms to steady yourself. You graduated to nothing under the Jumperoo! I took the Scrabble box away a few days ago and stuck a book under there, but it was obvious today that you were ready for nothing but floor. We went to New Frontiers and daddy had a salad. You wanted to get into it so much and kept reaching for the spinach. Not starting food yet - you will have to wait a while longer!

2 comments:

Effie said...

Asher you have grown and changed so much since your 4-month birthday! I can hardly wait to visit you this weekend!

tonya said...

Asher, you are so sweet! And so advanced. Keep up all the hard work, but try not to grow up too fast. Enjoy your grandma this weekend...I'm sure this is one of her best birthdays ever because of you!!