Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011

Mr. Baby! It's your daddy!

Mommy had to go back to work today. We miss her a lot. And, well, your Dad didn't get much sleep last night, but I am sure glad we get to hang out together, just the two of us again. You've changed so much in the last three weeks that our routine is quite a bit different, but still involves rotations between toys, feeding, me holding you, and naps. I've really got this nap thing down. Here's a picture of you on the AsherCam that I captured from one of the computers in my office, where I spent a good part of the day working on making sure that our local Jewish Community Center is still going strong when you get older:
As you can see, it says "AsherCam" and the date on it. I showed Danny all the way in Massachusetts the AsherCam! Pretty cool, huh? Mommy also got to look in on you from work. Technology is pretty cool. The world is pretty cool, if you focus on the amazing stuff. I hope your Mom and I can teach you that before you get too big a dose of what's not cool in the world.

We ran some errands today from a pesky little "Honey-Do" list your mom left us. But it was fun.

Here's more video of you napping:

Momma's gonna be tired too when she gets home. So, I hope you're well rested by your naps and treat her well. We're going to watch Oregon kick some butt tonight in the college football championship game.

This is still your mom's project, but we have to learn to support her in everything she does, even if it means obeying "Honey-Do" lists.

Love,
Daddy

1 comment:

tonya said...

Daddy-- Honey-Do lists take time to get used to...and an interesting thing...the SOMETIMES go both ways, although I think daddy's have longer ones.

This is a true-ism Asher. I'm glad your parents are teaching you all the stuff that is important when you are young...

Like: always take a nap when you can, love your family with everything you've got (even when they sometimes drive you crazy) and the world sometimes has a lot of not cool, but more often it is WAY COOL.

Love this blog!!