

We had a busy day! Daddy was gone all day for an appointment in L.A., so you had to tag along with me to a meeting at the district office. The first picture is you playing in the bathroom while I got ready. Look at your pajamas - there are labs all over them. I got them in Canada when I was pregnant with you. Then we got you dressed and you were so happy to be going along (second picture). The meeting was about three hours long and you did well. You played in your carseat, on a blanket on the floor, and in my lap. You let the other principals and the superintendent hold you and play with you. You really liked to watch all the new people and listen to us talk. Towards the end of the meeting you took a nap in your carseat. Late in the afternoon we went for a walk with the Schafers. Blake and Mikayla rode in their stoller while Carrie and I pushed you guys around the neighborhood. You spent most of the walk looking around at the scenery and watching Henry. Towards the end you took a little nap. It was a busy day for you and you will (hopefully) sleep well tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment