Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

Sundays are so fun!
The first time you sat in a restaurant high chair.
Who are you flirting with?


After you helped him work in the yard, daddy did your hair.
He should quit law and open a salon.

You are trying to scoot to the other end of your crib.
I think you wanted to bang on the Kick and Play Piano.


I took some five month pictures of you.
You loved the bear - so soft!

[Update by Daddy:

Dear Asher:

You always want to bang on my computer or touch the iPad. Well, today I let you have at it on my iPhone in a paint program. Here's your first artwork. I hope you're as famous as Asher Lev. (;




Also, today I mowed the lawn in the back of the house with you riding in the ergo. It was fun. You got a little sun and that's why your cheeks are so rosy.

Love, Daddy]

1 comment:

Effie said...

Asher, you're an artist!