Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011


Today was a big day. Daddy had to go to San Francisco so you had a babysitter (Megan) all day. I only called and checked on you once. I was trying to show restraint! She played with you, got you to take two good naps, and even took you out for a walk. You cried the first time she gave you a bottle. She said you were looking at her all confused, so the second time she turned you away from her and you weren't fussy at all. Daddy and I thought you were over the bouncy chair. Megan brought it out and you spent about 25 minutes in it. Tonight when we got home from the grocery store I put you in it. The first picture is of you getting excited that you turned the lights and music on. In the second one you and Sandy are just relaxing. I love how you have your ankles crossed like you are really chilling out. Tomorrow Grandma Effie and Grandpa come and we are going to go visit the butterflies in Pismo Beach.

1 comment:

tonya said...

The "Super Cute"shirt certainly says it all! I can't believe how you are growing -- and how chubby your cheeks area ll of a sudden. So kissable.

I too like how your ankles are crossed.