You are so cute, and you are growing and changing so quickly. Every time I read the blog I realize that Uncle Bob and are a missing out on an awful lot and should consider moving closer. I really appreciate your parents working so hard on this blog because it seems that it is here just for me to keep up your activities (however, I do know that it really isn't)
2 comments:
Asher, you are so sweet!
You are so cute, and you are growing and changing so quickly. Every time I read the blog I realize that Uncle Bob and are a missing out on an awful lot and should consider moving closer.
I really appreciate your parents working so hard on this blog because it seems that it is here just for me to keep up your activities (however, I do know that it really isn't)
Post a Comment