Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

Today was the last day of my four day weekend.
We played and relaxed at home.

Working on crawling.

You really want to sit up on your own.

Talking to your toys.

You were using your sorter cube for stability to sit up.
Too bad you fell backwards and took it with you!

Look, no hands!

Tomorrow I'm back at work. You have your sixth month shots and check-up on Wednesday. I can't wait to hear about how much you have grown and what we should do with you next. Maybe those teeth you are working on will pop through this week, too! Daddy will continue to work on getting you to say "dada." I like all the "mmm mama mama mmm" stuff - keep it up!

1 comment:

Effie said...

What a great weekend! You are growing so fast, Asher! It is fun to see you developing!