So, I'm a little freaked out. You're not exactly crawling—it's more like squirming, slithering, and rolling. But you're getting from point A to point B somehow, when I turn my head for a minute. These pictures aren't poses. I laid you on your back in the middle of the play mat with your feet facing where the camera would be here. I caught you red handed trying to get back, or at least still moving around.
Busted, and caught on camera, you try to neutralize me with a great smile. It worked.
This means that I will have to keep a much closer eye on you. So much for the sweet days of you being coordinated enough to hold your own bottle and entertain yourself, but not to go anywhere. Oh well, I need the exercise.
Love,
Dad.


1 comment:
Mobility and opposable thumbs...unstoppable!! And that "I'm so cute" smile helps a lot Asher!!
Post a Comment