Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011


Dear Asher,
Today was fun. I got home from work and we played. I was going "vroom vroom" with your toys and then you did it, too! I read ABC by Dr. Seuss before bed tonight and you would not let the book go. You ended up taking it to bed with you. Are you going to be reading with a flashlight under the covers in a few years? Tomorrow is your 1 year check-up. I can't wait to find out your height and weight.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

tonya said...

I saw you reading in your crib via the Ashercam! It was fun to see you looking throughnthe book instead of sleeping. I sure miss hearing your laugh and playing with you!

Effie said...

Asher, your mom loved Dr.Suess' ABC book too! Grandpa and I had it memorized from reading it so often