Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011

Tonya brought you this jersey.
You had to wear it since UND was playing in the Frozen Four today.
You are looking at the "Miracle on Ice" page in Z is for Zamboni.

We were excited to see Brock play, but he got hurt in the first period.
Even though UND lost, you and Daddy still had fun playing around.

2 comments:

tonya said...

Asher -
I hope your jersey fits next year too, otherwise we may have to get you another one -- it is always fun to cheer from someone you are related to. And, you look so darn cute in it.

The pictures your mom has taken of you lately are so cute!! You are such a sweet boy. I miss you more than you know.

See you soon sweetheart!
Tonya

Effie said...

These pictures are just adorable. Asher, I watch you trying to crawl in your crib. It will be no time before you are racing around!